post

quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2013

[JB/NXT LockScreens] MyXperia-GRfx™ *Designs* Lockscreens [9/3/13] UPDATE



Credits to:AeonWorld for NXT lockscreen & pranav110089 for JB lockscreen.

After giving you my new line of Themes 
I decided to continue my modding with JB/NXT Lockscreen 
I plan to make 3 versions of it.
My first version is a tribute to Sony and some of the technologies we enjoy in our phones now.
Almost all of the graphics are made/edited by me and i decided the first version to be with no rotation 
in an attemp to see how much i can lower the size of UxpNxtLockScreen.apk in /system/apps.
The result= 505Kb  I hope you all like it.
Instalation is simple.
First make sure you got Aeons Lockscreen if you are not sure just go to /systems/apps and see if UxpNxtLockScreen.apk is there.
If it is lets start 
  1. Make nandroid backup and/or backup UxpNxtLockScreen.apk
  2. Download Modded Lockscreen and put in your SD card from here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0h32ps1u3...ckScreen.apk?m
    or in attachments below.
  3. With RootExplorer or any similar program move the file to /system/apps
  4. Confirm Replace of file and change permissions to rw-r-r
  5. Reboot phone let it load and enjoy your new custom LockScreen 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

xperia